NECS 2013 Audio Visual Policy
15th June 2013
- Please, bring your presentation stored on a flash drive with a back-up copy sent to your e-mail address.
- Standard equipment in all conference rooms: PC-Based Computer workstation with CD-R/DVD Drive (region 2 – standard for Europe), internet and USB Connection, LCD Projector (with sound).
- Supported file formats: PPT and PPTX (alternatively: PDF)
- If your file requires an Apple computer, you are responsible for your own equipment and connectors to the PC available in the room.
- If you wish to use your own laptops: please make sure your equipment has a standard VGA output, or bring a well-tested connector (especially for Apple) and a power adapter for continental Europe.
- We are NOT able to accommodate changes or requests for A/V equipment on‑site.
Thank you for your cooperation!